Lovely home on Main St. Plenty of room to grow into or for someone with a small business. The house is zoned residential/commercial. Plenty of storage with a 2-level barn, 2 bay garage, shed, 2 level smokehouse and a full 3rd floor attic. The large back yard provides privacy and seclusion from Main St. while still having the benefit and charm of being in town. Main level has a formal living room, dining room, family room, full bath, mud/laundry rm and kitchen. The second level has 4 bedrooms, full updated bath and a central family room. The house also has a 75 ft wrap around porch and perfect for relaxing. Come see this great opportunity.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Victorian
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,796 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Mud Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Oil. Radiators.
- Double Pane, Screened
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Shared Driveway, Stone Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- 90 x 187 x 9 x 116 x 95 >
- R-B RESIDENTIAL BUSINESS
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Flood Lights, Landscaped. Landscaping, Level.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)