1512 Chessie Ct is the home you have been waiting for! This Move-In Ready large garage end-unit townhouse is a meticulously maintained, pet and smoke free home that will delight all your senses. It smells fresh like you want a new home to smell. It pleases the eyes with all the beautiful upgrades and finishes. More sounds of nature being an end-unit. Have peace of mind knowing there is a new roof, new HVAC, new hot water heater; see the brag sheet for the list of all the new items. This stand out home is noticed immediately as you are greeted by a unique front door surrounded by windows to bring in the natural light. The sun filled 2-story foyer has beautiful tile flooring that takes you to the garage entrance continuing into the family room where there is a convenient half bath and new slider to walk out to the patio with Appian Prest brick pavers and a well-manicured lawn. New addition to the family room are two extra storage closets for your living convenience. This warm and inviting home has beautiful hardwood steps that lead you up to the bright and open floor plan. You will be in awe of the size of the living room with gleaming hardwood floors and crown molding. The big bay window brings in sun and an added nook. The beauty of the upgraded kitchen and appliances will inspire you. The kitchen boasts Quartz counter tops, 42inch maple cabinets and soft close drawers. The tile back-splash stands out even amongst the sparkling SS appliances. Large center island with electricity is a bonus. Dining alfresco will be a joy on your large deck with privacy on both sides and a tree lined view. The spacious master bedroom is highlighted by a vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet and luxury master bath. All bedrooms have ceiling fans for your comfort. The finishes, multiple ceiling fans, light fixtures and 9ft ceilings add to the wow factor in this home. No detail is missed from the doorknobs & hinges to the light switches. You will love the convenience of your garage as it has epoxy flooring and painted drywall, with ample space to store your trash cans avoiding the need to walk them around from the back yard. Convenient location within walking distance to Fitness & Aquatic Center. Close to shopping and restaurants. Parrs Ridge Elementary K-2, Mount Airy Elementary grades 3-5 and Middle School minutes away. Fantastic tucked-away community, perfect location for commuting and enjoying all the events and amenities that Mt. Airy has to offer! Move here and you will love where you live!
Townhouse, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,390 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, Heat Pump, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Assigned Parking Space.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Side Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price