OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY, NOV 11th 1pm-3pm Looking for your own piece of paradise and have the need for a large home with many possibilities. This Beautiful Log Home offering over 5000 Sq Ft of living area situated on 2.2 Acres of of park-like setting even has a Pond for Fishing and Paddle boating. Outside is beautifully landscaped, with a Huge Front Porch to relax on. Three decks outback to enjoy the glorious views without the worry of neighbors, land behind is in AG Preservation. Step inside to the exceptional Great Room with soaring ceiling , Brick Fireplace, Separate Dining Room, that has its own Beautiful Stone Fireplace for those family gatherings. Kitchen has been updated with maple cabinets, Corian Counters, breakfast bar and a Breakfast area. Formal Living room, currently being used as an exercise room. This home features 2 Masters Bedrooms on the main level. One is set up for an in-law suite, complete with Master Bath, Walk-in Closet, Living /sitting Room and small Kitchen area. Or use this as a HUGE Master suite for yourselves. The other Master Bedroom on the other side of the home also includes a massive walk-in closet. Upper level features 3 more large bedrooms and Full Bath. Lower Level Features Bedroom, that could easily be used as a Rec Room, Office/Den, Walk-in Cedar Closet, 2 Half Baths,, Workshop, Plenty of Storage and the Coolest thing of all is the Mancave! Currently, part of the 2 car garage has been turned into the awesome lounge/pub/rec area to enjoy watching the game or playing cards with friends and family. Can be easily converted back. if you so desire. This home is something you do not want to miss. Make your appointment to see now.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Log, 3+ Story
3 Full/3 Half
Private Sewer System, Septic
5,036 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Wood. Stove.
- Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout, Workshop
- 1. Stone, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Main Level Entry, Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Bar, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Balcony, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Landscaped. Landscaping, Pond, Private.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)