Location, Location and beautiful custom home on a private lot & your oasis!The acres back to preservation land and the liberty reservoir! There is a trail behind the property that leads to the reservoir! Boat, kayak, fish, hike, ride ATV's and more! Priced under previous appraisals!! Look at docs of appraisal I uploaded. The home's exterior is fronted and accented in stone and there are stone walls throughout the estate. The home is exquisite and full of artistic details in marble, tile, and garnished in woodworking such as wainscoating and oversized crown moldings. Lotus Motif marble tile inlay, enhances a splendid entry, with an expansive open 25 ft+ two-story foyer. The entry doors are crystal cut glass and gorgeous!The marble floor entry is stunning. Upon entry, you have a formal living room and dining room, high ceilings, pillars, and extended windows, from floor to ceiling. Wood floors in a beautiful mahogany accent the great room, and breakfast area with a fireplace in each area. The gourmet kitchen is complete with upgraded stainless energy star appliances. The entire home has intricacies you must see to appreciate; including an Indoor Pool with solarium (swim all seasons room and pool water is heated, room has screens and a skylight to cool and central air). The lower level has a game room(pool), bar, family room, full bathroom, and a large room with a closet which could be Aupair, gym, or theater. A double-sided staircase takes you up to the Master suite on one side, or to the guest bedroom w/full private bath and walk-in closet. Also, access 2 Jack and Jill bedrooms that share a full bath with double sinks. A beautiful office with Mohagany wood floors, french doors to the patio, accented with wood-framed half walls and crown molding. Paver patio for grilling and entertainment. A whole house back up generator that runs on natural gas and propane too! Call me to see it or have your Agent schedule 24 hr notice! This is a very special property!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/2 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Hea
Rock, Stone, Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
9,092 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Energy Star Appliance(S), Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Self-Cleaning Oven, Appliance Center, Washer, Energy Star
- Hardwood, Marble, Carpet, Terrazzo
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Partial, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Poured
- Insulated, Screened
- 5. Marble, Mantle, Gas Burning.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls.
- Alarm, TV Entry System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Roof Deck, Porch, Balcony, Screened-in, Wrap-around Porch
- Pool Description
- Heated, Filtered, In-ground, Permits
- Lot View
- Water, Trees/Woods
- Body of Water
- Liberty Reservoir
- 2 ACRES R-2
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Exterior Lighting, Grill - Outdoors, Hot Tub, Fishing.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)