Amazing home and lovingly care for by the original owners. This home will take your breathe away the moment you pull in the driveway. Privacy awaits, room for those wanting room to tinker in the Detached garages and still have the Attached 2 car garage for your vehicles, 2.49 Acres of a combination of partly woods and partly cleaned yard bordered by conservation land at rear and side and this is all before you step inside the immaculate home. Once inside you will find the most beautiful open floor plan. Everything has been done to perfection, extra insulated walls, fully finished basement has 8-9ft ceilings, 1st floor laundry, Masonry Stone fireplace with custom heat circulation grate, Primary suite with sitting room looking over rear yard with fireplace to enjoy watching the snow falling while reading a book, Primary bath with jetted tub and separate shower, Lower level finished with 1/2 bath and rough in for shower, Recessed lighting with LED lights, High speed cable. Roof replaced in 2017 with architectural grade shingles with extended warranty, heat pump replaced in 2015 with twin scroll Trane unit with variable speed fan-extended warranty., Custom kitchen Stone Backsplash, updated appliances,. The list just goes on and on. Make your appointment today to see this beautiful home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
3,112 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -2 spaces
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Attic
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 2. Mantle, Stone, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Wainscoting, Built-Ins
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Carport Spaces.
- Patio, Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Private.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price