Stunning colonial style home (farm style) with upgrades galore situated on .46 acres+/-! The covered front porch welcomes you as you have ample rear parking and room to turn around. Kitchen boasts your gleaming granite counters, stainless steel appliances and tile flooring flanked by the separate dining room with hardwood floors highlights the main level perfect for entertaining. Living room features fireplace with wood insert and a half bath on the main level right off the large rear deck. Upper lever has three bedrooms and two full bathrooms with custom tile work and finishes. Third floor finished attic could be another bedroom or movie room with built in storage. Large finished basement has plenty of space with den area, ANOTHER full bathroom and unfinished laundry room area. Large fenced backyard with deck perfect for entertaining, storage shed and a front porch for relaxing. This is a MUST see!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,132 sq. ft
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove, Disposal, Washer, Ice Maker, Dryer, Instant Hot Water
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Insert.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price