Coming Soon!! Beautiful Updated Rancher on an Acre with amazing room sizes. From the moment you step inside the front door, you will feel the care that has gone into this home. From the new floors to the updated kitchen with granite counters, center island with cooktop, beautiful wood burning fireplace that can be easily converted back to gas. Step down into the massive Living room with French Doors out back to the patio and pool area. Retreat back inside to visit the bedroom area of the home. You just won't believe how big they are, especially the Primary. It has a sitting area with a gas Fireplace to cozy up in front of on the upcoming winter nights. Private bath with nice shower. There are sliders to the deck area to take a break and enjoy your coffee or take a nightly swim in the above ground pool. In the lower level, you will find a nice Family room ready to enjoy games or just some family time sitting by the electric Fireplace. There's even space to finish for more rooms if you so desire or use it for storage, which we all can use. The outside shed has a workshop for those that enjoy working on projects. Home backs to trees and is on a no-thru street. Make your appointment to see this awesome place to call Home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,624 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Heated, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms
- 3. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Pool Description
- Above ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, No Thru Street.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price