Welcome to 902 Bob El Dr! This amazing home sets on private 3.33 acres in sought after Southern Carroll County surrounded by trees. Plenty of room to roam, play, entertain and enjoy the country air. Outside as you pull up you will be greeted by the wraparound front porch, deck outback, screened porch, separate paver patio, and one awesome landscaped fishpond with a waterfall. The large two car garage is unique in itself with a hidden tunnel that leads to the basement with easy access for moving things in and out. There is a breezeway from the garage to the home so another added space to relax and enjoy morning coffee. Once inside you are welcomed by 4000+ finished sq ft of living space. Main level features a very open and light filled gourmet kitchen with table space , featuring handmade cabinets, granite counters, beautiful backsplash, walk-in pantry, and a door leading to the screened-in porch. There is a room off of the kitchen that could be a den/office/ or anything that you need with crown moulding and a perfect view of the beautiful backyard. There is a separate dining room with hardwood floors, recessed lighting and plenty of natural light and large enough for large gatherings. The Living room on main level features a wood burning stone fireplace, floor to ceiling built-in bookshelves and French doors leading to the rear deck. Finishing off the main level is a half bath and an office with hardwood floors, floor to ceiling built -in oak shelves, built-in oak desk and pocket doors. Upstairs you will find some of the largest bedrooms, including the primary suite, which includes a huge walk-in closet, dressing area, updated full bath with custom tiled/glass shower and soaking tub. Two of the other bedrooms have walk-in closets. The hall bath upstairs has granite vanity and tile floors. Best of all, the laundry is located here on the upper level. On the lower level, which by the way, is a walkout, you will find an incredibly large rec room for some awesome enjoyment with a built-in bar, full updated bath, plenty of additional closet space and sliders leading to another paver patio. In addition to all this, the lower level offers a large unfinished storage area and that hidden tunnel to the garage. The walls of this home are 2X6s instead of 2X4s. This home is ready for its new owner. Call today to make your appointment.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Softener Own, Other, Electric Wa
4,047 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Bob El Farms
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Central Vacuum, Trash Compactor, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Screened
- 1. Stone, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Chair Rail, Skylight, Vaulted, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Breezeway, Patio, Porch, Screened-in, Wrap-around Porch, Deck
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Waterfall, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Trees/Wooded, Rural.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price